Movies on the Beach Disney Tangled August 21st raindate August 22nd
Join us for food trucks at the beach. Check list below for days and times
BEACH PASS SALES BEGIN MAY 17TH
TWO NEW PLAYGROUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Splashpad open 8am-8pm seven days a week. Enjoy!!
We are very excited about the new playgrounds at Wilson Park and the beach.
Although we all are anxious to use them they are not quite done!
The footings need to be secure and the new surface installed. Please bear with us and stay off the playgrounds until they are ready. We are hoping for a Memorial Day opening. (weather permitting)
Babysitting Course, Busybodies, Virtual Arts & Crafts, Rollerskating, Home Alone, Summer Track, Stretch & Stride, Field Hockey, Pickleball and much more!
Say Hello to our staff always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
Recreation Director Chelsey Dumas-Gibbs
Program Director and Programming/Registration questions Kyle Bodington
Recreation Secretary & Community Center Rental Contact Rose Pichette
Recreation Secretary & RecDesk Troubleshooting Contact Melissa Croteau
We will ALWAYS Remember you Al Southwick, Take Care.
Our Mission Statement
To offer quality recreational programs and services to children, adults and families during their leisure time in a safe, rewarding manner. To provide youth sports activities, summer camp, art and drama programs. To maintain and provide services at a municipal golf course, Allen Harbor Marina and our extensive parks and playground network.
Most of our programs require pre-registation. As soon as the information is finalized it immediately becomes available to register online.
Stay abreast of all our activities for male or females of any age. Complete this form and/or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org today and tell us you want to join the email distribution list. This gives you the most to date information on all of our programs or any other announcements we may make!
Looking for a job in Recreation?
We are now accepting applications for our Fall Arts and Craft program, and Our Preschool Busy Bodies Program (runs through the school year). Fill out an application and email to Chelsey Dumas-Gibbs today to be a part of our great team.
- ADULT TENNIS LEAGUE: Tracy Miller email@example.com
- BUSY BODIES & TRACK INFORMATION firstname.lastname@example.org
- LACROSSE 1-617-435-0085 nklacrosse.org
- NK FLAG FOOTBALL 1-508-308-2857 nkflagfootball.com
- NKSA & OSS ( now one league) 372-7117 www.osnkuntied.com
- NKW LITTLE LEAGUE nkwll.com
- NORTH KINGSTOWN SENIOR CENTER 268-1590
- NORTH KINGSTOWN YOUTH FOOTBALL 447-5532 email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- RI RECREATION & PARKS ASSOCIATION http://www.rirpa.com/ @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>