Beach Passes will go on Sale May 16th. Information will be available on this page, https://nkrec.recdesk.com/Community, or the town facebook page when details are finalized. More information to come!
Please check these sites regularly for updates.
Adult programming: Basketball, Yoga, Badminton, Sign Language & Volleyball.
For kids: Busybodies, Softball, Pitch Clinics, Basketball, Art Classes, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Drama, Babysitting and much more!
Check out our Holiday Programming!
Say Hello to our staff always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
Recreation Director Chelsey Dumas-Gibbs
Program Director and Programming/Registration questions Kyle Bodington
Recreation Secretary & Community Center Rental Contact Rose Pichette
Recreation Secretary & RecDesk Troubleshooting Contact Melissa Croteau
We will ALWAYS Remember you Al Southwick, Take Care.
Our Mission Statement
To offer quality recreational programs and services to children, adults and families during their leisure time in a safe, rewarding manner. To provide youth sports activities, summer camp, art and drama programs. To maintain and provide services at a municipal golf course, Allen Harbor Marina and our extensive parks and playground network.
Most of our programs require pre-registation. As soon as the information is finalized it immediately becomes available to register online.
Stay abreast of all our activities for male or females of any age. Complete this form and/or email the information to email@example.com today and tell us you want to join the email distribution list. This gives you the most to date information on all of our programs or any other announcements we may make!
Looking for a job in Recreation?
We are now accepting applications for our Fall Arts and Craft program, and Our Preschool Busy Bodies Program (runs through the school year). Fill out an application and email to Chelsey Dumas-Gibbs today to be a part of our great team.
- ADULT TENNIS LEAGUE: Tracy Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUSY BODIES & TRACK INFORMATION email@example.com
- LACROSSE 1-617-435-0085 nklacrosse.org
- NK FLAG FOOTBALL 1-508-308-2857 nkflagfootball.com
- NKSA & OSS ( now one league) 372-7117 www.osnkuntied.com
- NKW LITTLE LEAGUE nkwll.com
- NORTH KINGSTOWN SENIOR CENTER 268-1590
- NORTH KINGSTOWN YOUTH FOOTBALL 447-5532 firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- RI RECREATION & PARKS ASSOCIATION http://www.rirpa.com/ @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>