Economic Development Advisory Board
The Economic Development Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the Town Council. It shall advise the Council on the following matters:
(1) Attraction and expansion of business, commerce, industrial and commercial development which is consistent with the environmental goals, policies and standards established in the North Kingstown Comprehensive Plan;
(2) development of voluntary site and design standards for business development and expansions of existing firms with an emphasis on the Post Road Corridor;
(3) Town support for the efforts of the Quonset Development Corporation and its Council representatives in an effort to deliver, in cooperation with the State, environmentally sound and financially prudent development at QDC;
(4) appropriate development regulations in the Wickford Village, along the Post Road Corridor, other business development areas; and
(5) such other matters which the Council may from time to time refer to it. The next meeting date is set at the previous meeting and the location varies as well.
For meeting schedules, minutes and agenda, please visit our Online Documents Page, under the "Economic Development" Folder.
For additional information on this board, please contact: Email: Town Manager Phone: (401) 268-1501.