Where can I get commodities?

Food distribution of non-perishable goods are distributed at South County Community Action, 415 Tower Hill Road North Kingstown on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. The telephone number is 401-789-3016, ext. 2300. Recipients of SSI, SNAP, Medical Assistance and other low-income programs can receive food once a month.

Show All Answers

1. I live in North Kingstown and have a shutoff on my utility bill or can't get a delivery of oil because I owe a bill. Where can I get help?
2. Where do I apply for Section 8 Housing for North Kingstown?
3. I live in North Kingstown, where do I apply for Heating Assistance and when should I apply?
4. Where do I apply for SNAP benefits?
5. I just lost my job and have several children and no money. Where can I get some emergency food?
6. Where can I get commodities?
7. I live in North Kingstown and I don't drive. I need to have transportation to a doctor's appointment. Can you help?
8. I have no money and need medical care and dental services. Where can I go?