Allen Harbor Marina
**Call for availability for Slips and Moorings for the 2019 Boating Season. Call today for information - 401-486-6126**
There is ONE 32 foot Slip with Electric Available
In the northeast corner of the former Quonset-Davisville Naval Base is the Allen Harbor Marina, located in a natural sheltered harbor with excellent views of Narragansett Bay. Acquired from the Navy, the Town owns and operates the Marina, that includes 82 moorings, over 100 slips and 3 transient moorings. In addition a boat ramp is available for public use.
The seasonal staff is responsible for the operations and maintenance of the busy boat ramp and the Marina that is open from May through October. Their chief task is to provide well maintained facilities for the community to enjoy the recreational opportunities of the area.
Make your payments online on our payment website.
- The ramp at Allen Harbor Marina is open year round and free of charge. Parking is free of charge.
- The new ramp at Allen Harbor was partially paid for by a Federal and State grant. The ramp still belongs to the Town of North Kingstown and is managed by the Allen Harbor Marina staff.
- Previously a wash down station was available to boaters, the wash down station is now closed.
- Allen Harbor Marina is closed for the winter from mid-December through March. Marina staff returns in April. For information during the winter, please email or leave a message on our winter phone line, 401-486-6126
- For immediate assistance during off season you can always call the North Kingstown Recreation Department at 401-268-1542
Please do not hesitate to contact Allen Harbor Marina if you have any further questions.