North Kingstown Town Beach is open!!!.
Enjoy some great food at the beach. See below for details (weather permitting)
Click the link below to see how we are keeping you safe at the beach.
In effort to get you your beach parking passes we have put together schedule that will allow for you to come off hours to our facility or to purchase the pass outside the building. We will not be selling them outdoors in inclement weather. Please see the Memo for times and dates OR New this year.. you can print the Mail in form and obtain your beach pass by mail. Please allow for 2 weeks processing. To ensure your processed is not delayed please make sure you have all your documentation included in your mailing. Documentation includes but is not limited to copy of your drivers license& car registration along with your payment. Please see form Beach 2020 Memo for complete details.
We will be offering modified programming and summer camp options this year due to the COVID-19 Crisis
How Can I Register?
- Online https://nkrec.recdesk.com/Community
- By mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852
- Drop of using one of the 2 drop boxes located at 100 Fairway Drive
- Or Call 401-268-1540
We do have financial aid available, right now the Town Hall is closed. In order to apply for financial aid please Email email@example.com to be provided with the application packet. Once you have the packet you can:
- Print and mail to 100 Fairway Drive North Kingstown RI 02852 attn Rec
- Print it complete and scan or fax it back to firstname.lastname@example.org // 401-583-4140
- Drop off at 100 Fairway Drive anytime in one of the 2 drop boxes located outside the building OR
- Call 401-268-1540
With support of a Dept of Health Grant all our parks and facilities including the beach are now tobacco free. See ordinance below for details.
Say Hello to our staff always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
Recreation Director Chelsey Dumas-Gibbs
Program Director and Programming/Registration questions Kyle Bodington
Recreation Secretary & Community Center Rental Contact Rose Pichette
Recreation Secretary & RecDesk Troubleshooting Contact Melissa Croteau
We will ALWAYS Remember you Al Southwick, Take Care.
Our Mission Statement
To offer quality recreational programs and services to children, adults and families during their leisure time in a safe, rewarding manner. To provide youth sports activities, summer camp, art and drama programs. To maintain and provide services at a municipal golf course, Allen Harbor Marina and our extensive parks and playground network.
Most of our programs require pre-registation. As soon as the information is finalized it immediately becomes available to register online.
Stay abreast of all our activities for male or females of any age. Complete this form and/or email the information to email@example.com today and tell us you want to join the email distribution list. This gives you the most to date information on all of our programs or any other announcements we may make!
Looking for a job in Recreation?
We are now accepting applications for our Fall Arts and Craft program, and Our Preschool Busy Bodies Program (runs through the school year). Fill out an application and email to Chelsey Dumas-Gibbs today to be a part of our great team!
- ADULT TENNIS LEAGUE: Tracy Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUSY BODIES & TRACK INFORMATION email@example.com
- LACROSSE 295-4114 nklacrosse.org
- NK AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE 885-9000 myteamz.com/nkall
- NK FLAG FOOTBALL nkflagfootball.com
- NORTH KINGSTOWN SENIOR CENTER
- NORTH KINGSTOWN SOCCER ASSOCIATION 372-7117 nksoccer.org
- NORTH KINGSTOWN YOUTH FOOTBALL 640-0383 nkjaguars.com
- OCEAN STATE SOCCER 294-7272 oceanstatesoccer.org
- RI RECREATION & PARKS ASSOCIATION http://www.rirpa.com/ @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>